Welcome to my site.
- New to family history? Try the Beginner’s Guide, which can be accessed either from the top menu, or in the Categories in the left sidebar.
- Are you related to me in some way? To access My Family History, click the link in the top menu. You will be taken to a welcome page for my family history, with details of the features available.
- Are you looking for information on the different resources you can use? You can access lists of resources I have used by clicking the Resources link on the top menu.
- Do you want help with researching your own family history? If you do, I offer a number of services. Details of these services can be found by clicking the Services Provided link in the top menu.
Some of the other features of the site include:
- 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks. In June I discovered this challenge on the No Story Too Small blog. These posts can be accessed from the Categories section in the left sidebar.
- Latest research. Also in the Categories section, these posts give details of the latest research I have done.
- Unwanted certificates. In researching my family history, I have certificates that turned out not to be related. Lists of these certificates can be found by clicking the link on the top menu.