Welcome to my site. This home page has information to help you navigate your way around the site.
- Beginner’s Guide. If you are a beginner to family history, this section has links to posts that can help you start your family history research.
- Recent posts. If you want to read what has been added lately, you can check this section
- My Family History. Perhaps you are related to me in some way. There is a link to the welcome page for my family history, as well as a link to my Pedigree Chart, so you can see How I fit in.
- About Me. If you are interested in more information about me, I have a brief summary on my sidebar, with a link to more information about me.
- Categories. If you are searching for information on a particular topic, you can use the Categories on the sidebar, or alternatively, you can use Search Site or the Tag Cloud. The Categories section is limited to broader categories, while the Tag Cloud is designed for more specific topics. For example, there is a category How-to Guides. The Tag Cloud shows more specific topics, like Microsoft Excel, HTML, TNG (The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding).
- Unwanted Certificates. If you find any of the people on these indexes are related to you, let me know, and I can send you a copy of the certificate.
- Resources and other guides. Perhaps you would like to get an idea of some of the resources you can use for researching your family history. This page shows some of the resources I have used In time, I plan to expand it to a more comprehensive, cross-referenced list. It also includes a guide to how I organise my family history research
- Services provided. You may be looking at having research done on your behalf, or you may be wanting the information you have already gathered to be organised, or transcribed. View my Services Provided page (accessed from the top menu), to see the range of services I offer.
- Genealogy Blogs. You might be interested in looking at other genealogy blogs. I have a list of some of the blogs I have read on my right sidebar.
- Contact Me. Although there is a comments section at the bottom of the posts and pages, you may want to contact me privately. You can do this by filling in the Contact Me section.
- Other links. At the bottom of the sidebar, there is another link to my Recent Posts, a link to Archives where my posts have been organised by the month they were posted, and a Meta area for miscellaneous information.
Since this is a new blog, I haven’t added many posts yet. I hope to start to add at least one new post a week.